Many people suffer from downloading their favorite Youtube videos. There are many third party software such as Internet Download Manager that allows you to download Youtube videos easily. However, once the trial of a software is expired, you have to purchase it. But, there is no need to purchase (or use) any third party software to download Youtube Videos. Here, we are going to explain you some smart tricks that allow you to download Youtube videos without software or downloader.
More importantly, using the tricks and tips mentioned below, you can download Youtube videos in a wide range of video formats such as MP4, FLV, and 3GP.
To download Youtube videos without software or downloader, you can use the following tricks. If the first trick does not work for you, you can try the next trick until you succeed.
1. First of all, visit the Youtube site and search the video that you want to download.
2. From the URL Address Bar, copy the complete URL of the video. Since I am a big fan of WWE, so we would like to download Randy Orton vs Brock Lesnar Smack Down’s match. The following is the sample URL of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0jRrW1pFnw
Tips to Download Youtube Videos Without Software or Downloader
- In the first trick, add save before the Youtube video’s URL (between www and youtube for desktop and between m and youtube for mobile users) and then press Enter. You will be redirected to a new page, select the desired video format under the available format and click Download video. The downloading process starts. You may be asked for the certificate warning, read the warning and proceed to next by clicking Advanced. Refer the following figure. If this trick does not work for you, proceed to the next trick.
Note: Using the same trick you can also download the Youtube Video in the MP3 audio format instead of video format. For the mobile users, try this trick using either Youtube app or open youtube on your browser and modify the URL.
- In the second trick, add ss before the Youtube video’s URL and then press Enter. On the next web page, select the desired video format and click Download. The downloading process starts. Refer the following figure.
- Most probably you would be able to download your favorite Youtube video. If you are still unable to download your video, try the next method.
- In the third trick, add kick before your video’s URL and then press Enter. The rest of the process will remain same as described in the above two methods.
In this article, we have explained how to download youtube videos without software. Hope, you have downloaded and enjoyed your favorite video. Share your experience by providing your feedback in the comment box.